Homepage of Frank Puhlmann
Frank Puhlmann is responsible for Project Methodology and Solution Architecture at Bosch Software Innovations. Before, he worked as a Technical Product Manager and Head of Research at inubit AG (a Berlin-based BPM company) and as a Senior Research Assistant at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam (Germany).
His professional and research interests focus on Business Process Management (BPM) and the Internet of Things and Services (IoTS). Further research has been conducted in variant rich process modeling and software product lines as well as process algebraic foundations given by the pi-calculus. Frank Puhlmann has presented his results at major conferences, including BPM, ICSOC, and CoopIS.
Frank Puhlmann is still committed to the scientific community. He supervises Bachelor and Master Theses and holds workshops and lectures at different universities. He is a program committee member of the International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM), the International Conference on Service Oriented Architectures (ICSOC), as well as the Business Process Model and Notation Conference (BPMN). Furthermore, Frank Puhlmann is a charter member of the BPM Offensive Berlin, a local BPM user group.
- Andreas Meyer, Nico Herzberg, Mathias Weske, Frank Puhlmann: Implementation Framework for Production Case Management: Modeling and Execution. (EDOC 2014, Ulm, Germany)
- Christian Thiemich, Frank Puhlmann: An Agile BPM Project Methodology. (BPM 2013, Beijing, China)1
- Fabian Friedrich, Jan Mendling, Frank Puhlmann: Process Model Generation from Natural Language Text. (CAiSE 2011, London, UK)1
- Frank Puhlmann: Soundness Verification of Business Processes Specified in the Pi-Calculus (CoopIS 2007, Vilamoura, Portugal)1
- Frank Puhlmann, Mathias Weske: Using the Pi-Calculus for Formalizing Workflow Patterns (BPM 2005, Nancy, France)1
1 Copyright Springer Verlag, Berlin. 2 Copyright Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI), Bonn.
Complete publications including talks (as seen by DBLP)